Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Years Eve Meal


Looks sensational, right?

I know all nine of you (and the people that just look at my blog, but don't follow.... AHEM Journalism staff...) look forward to these kinds of posts: Matthew's Meals (Cooking show? This name would be simply splendid). Well I'm glad. These are the posts I look forward to the most as well, because it's different than, "Hey let me tell all of you about some music that I discovered that no one really cares about. I mean, I just like to think that you do..." Okay, so yes, I am sick of those as well. I'll try and remember to take it easy.

Matthew should come to the school and whip up a meal for the journalism students... I mean, he is a god.

New Years Eve Meal

Delicious homeade guacamole

(Left) goat cheese (Bottom) salami (Top) Gala apples (Right) Around 60% dark chocolate

Cheese plate (Gouda, triple cream brie, and I can't remember the last one)

Olives and artichoke dip (just behind and to the left)
(Not pictured: Two different kinds of fresh baguettes)

Anyway, amazing.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha Jouranalisim! but of course.
    k who's mathew? your father? why dont you invite me over when you eat like this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting for this post!
    I just died out of envy, you fortunate child.

    ReplyDelete