Tuesday, October 9, 2012

October 9, 2012


I have NO time. I am leaving Harrison/Kearny Spanish. We're driving up to transfer conference in just a few hours. The time I've had here has been absolutely beautiful and powerful, but I am ready for a change. I am ready for the chance I will have to serve different people, to speak in another tongue of God. I feel like my mind and spirit have been changed due to a few things that happened this week and today. I am ready to give everything I have to the Lord. Thank you all for your wonderful support and never changing love.

We baptized J.P and John (cousins) on Sunday. Baptizing is an incredible feeling. I'll send pics soon.
I'm sorry, I can't think of very much to say. I am filled right now with the joy of God. I feel as if a change has come over me and I know that this is the LORD'S WORK.

General Conference was incredible. Just amazing. It's going to be crazy to see how many people serve missions now, especially sisters.

Love God, serve Him. We need his help.

EC

ps - FAMILY: An Indian man named Jackson is coming over to your house next week. He is bringing some old letters that I want you to put away and a NEW letter for you guys. He wants to talk cooking with you, Dad. He's amazing. Please talk with him, feed him, and share with him your testimonies.

No comments:

Post a Comment