Monday, February 28, 2011

A Day In The Life: Parts I and III

That's what I'm gonna do. My way.

I mean, I love Paul to death but for some reason, his part of the song, ("Woke up, got out of bed, dragged a comb across my head") never really hit me hard. Now John, he knew exactly what I wanted to hear in that song. I mean the whole, "sawr a film today" part is so absolutely incredible.

Chris will kick my nuts for saying that. Paul's verse is his favorite part in the whole song.
OH and speaking of the Beatles, watch this video. It has nothing to do with them but this song is a rad little ditty in 6/8 timing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WM4v8m2zUQ

ANOTHER MEAL.

I'm already bored of food. Not eating it, of course, but writing about it. Thank you experimentation. Now I know I'm not gonna be a food critic.

Lars picking his nose, spicy vegetable soup, Matthew's cute tie-dye shirt.



Philadelphia cream cheese with a Raspberry & Chipotle sauce.



Blue snow, yellow table.

No comments:

Post a Comment